Antitrust & Competition
Grunberg Puyol has a unique expertise in Antitrust & Competition that combines ample experience in both the public and private sectors.
Compliance with Antitrust & Competition regulations is one of the most important challenges that businesses must face in our economy. We have the ability to understand the economic logic behind each business, and the specific regulation that applies to the market involved.
The firm develops effective and innovative strategies, addressed to solve complex and sensitive issues. We are conscious about the importance of taking care of all aspects associated with Antitrust & Competition matters.
Our previous work with Chile’s Competition Authority (Fiscalía Nacional Económica) and the fact that we led the most important amendment to Chile’s Competition Act (Law No. 20.945) distinguishes us from our peers.
Throughout more than a decade of professional practice, we have participated in the most relevant cases, in diverse instances such as:
· Investigations and litigation on collusion.
· Investigations and litigation on abuse of dominant position.
· Investigations and litigation on predatory pricing, unfair competition, and other anticompetitive conduct.
· Pre-merger notifications and substantive defense of merger transactions.
· General advice and compliance programs.
· Legal opinions and memoranda.