Litigation & Arbitration
We counsel our clients, offering creative solutions, functional to their strategic and commercial objectives.
Throughout more than a decade of professional practice, we have represented national and foreign companies in negotiations, litigation and arbitration, in matters related to:
· Engineering and construction projects, advising both project owners and contractors.
· Insurance and reinsurance.
· Corporate conflicts.
· Electric regulation.
· Public tenders and administrative contracting.
· Supply and international distribution contracts.
· Class actions, in Consumer Law.
· Unfair competition.
· Intellectual and industrial property.
Besides our legal knowledge, we also study the technical and commercial aspects of our clients’ businesses; which allows us to build strategies and offer solutions tailored to their expectations.
We have experience litigating before Chilean courts, as well as in domestic and international arbitration, at venues such as the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce (CAM Santiago) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).